Monday, June 27, 2016

The Magical Mahbub

Casey wanted me to wish my son a happy birthday.


You must be a proud dad that he is a SEO.


You mean CEO I corrected.


What's an SEO? Asked Casey.


I could only tell him by sharing the stories I have heard about an online legend in the SEO universe.


Most people are still learning about him.


I only know him as Mahbub.


Mahbub is magical!


He can get you contacts.


He can get you sales.


He will bring eyeballs to your site.


He can get you buys.


How does he do it?


By making sure your name or product jumps to the top of search engines.


SEO=Search Engine Optimization.


Everyone who has something to sell needs it. Everyone who has something to sell wants it. And if they meet the magical Mahbub they will get it!


How does he connect your name to the power of attraction?


How does he make you #1 on every Amazon search list?


How does he turn you into an Amazon magnet on the net?


He is an Amazon legend!
If you are looking for product ranking! If you are looking for seller ranking--review posting? Mahbub covers all those bases.


Votes on reviews? He is the Amazon phenomenon!
But if you don't tweet him @mahbubsworld don't say I didn't send some of the magic of Mahbub your way.






Like I said, it is a legend. All I know is that what this man does is pure magic.


Do you believe in magic?


The magical Mahbub!

No comments: