Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Orlando and Me

15 June 2016




They keep upping the ante.


Now I will have to kill 50 or more at my 5oth high school reunion.


When will the madness stop?


I have been planning my killings for 50 years.


This guy targets a nightclub and now it's turning out that he might be gay?


What's up with that?


I can't use my publisher for this project. No one will touch it--even though I can guarantee and so would they--that this will be the book of the year whenever it is published.


If course if a classmate moron gets wind of this they will take it to the FBI but what would you expect from a high school moron?




GUNMAN KILLS 50 AT HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!


What a headline!


With two more years to plan the shooting, I have plenty of time to consider options.


Who will I shoot first?

No comments: