Wednesday, April 01, 2015

No Fools Need Apply

It's April 1 again and this is a synopsis of me.

Read about Steve Tarde online and at my Casey at the Bat fan page on Facebook and gorge on my decade long blog at steve-tarde.blogspot.com until your eyes cry out for you to stop.

I am about teaching others how I think in lectures and performing a classic baseball poem which has been around since 1888, almost as long as me.

Who are you?

That's what I want to know.

Are you as good as I am on the phone? Can you book baseball gigs? Can you talk to Final Four coaches like I do who seek out my advice?

Can you tell me a little about each of the women basketball coaches and their teams in the Final Four and handicap their chances?

In other words, I am looking for an assistant who can help me change lives.

My guess is that I will still be looking next month as well--I am cuddly, but I must admit--tough to work with.

So just how good are you?

Good enough for me to reach out to you after you make contact?

stevetarde@gmail.com

No comments: