Saturday, April 25, 2015

Cystic Fibrosis

Can you imagine not being able to breathe.

I am taking a deep breath now as I write these words.

Air rushes in my healthy longs and back out. Most philosophers, including me, will tell you that the art of focusing on taking a deep breath is one of the rare moments in life where we can appreciate our existence.

I think, therefore I am.

I breathe, therefore I am alive.

But what if the simple act of breathing leads to a fit of coughing.

What if the simple act of breathing leads to lung infections and eventually a shortened time on this earth?

How would you feel then?

And what can you do about it.

You can go to my Masterminds group on Facebook and join us.

We talk about what you can do about it and guess what? We are doing something about it.

How do I feel about that?

Pretty damn good!

Pretty damn good!

No comments: