Monday, August 04, 2014

The first Month online life coach

Kids go back to school, but my school stays open 12 months a year.

Actually, there were a few months I needed a substitute teacher when I lost a kidney a few months
back.

Don't worry! I am not going to ask you to be a donor.

I still have one left!

So what do my life coaching clients do the first month.

I teach them to be communicators.

The most important ingredient for a life coach is their engagement skills.

So I seek to engage.

And it won't be easy at the start. You must be prepared to be in it for the long haul.

Unless you have a long list of family and friends who seek your coaching services, you will have to develop your own list.

In most cases, I can help you get going, but you will have to be flexible and tenacious online.

If you want a get rich quick formula, you are in the wrong neighborhood.

Ask anyone who has really taken the time to connect with my teaching, I am one of the best communicators you will ever meet online.

Yes, I have my non-fans.

Leaders always do.

Come back soon!

School is now in session!

No comments: