Sunday, August 03, 2014

Dear Friend:

Dear Friend:

I understand you responded to a post which intrigued you, as it did me.

You are a writer.

So am I.

Who wouldn't want to spend a few hours a day giving coaching tips about one's life?

It sounds like a dream job.

Of course, this is the internet and whatever sounds too good is probably not very good at all.

At least that has been my experience.

So imagine my surprise when this friendly email was returned to me within 24 hours of my query.

Maybe this guy was different.

And in the course of several emails, which is the essence of his online coaching practice, he would show me that he was too good to be true.

I didn't even lose interest when he communicated to me that there would be a moderate fee to be included in his mentoring.

I know some lose interest at this point, but for some reason, I believed in what he had to say.

He pointed me to his 10 year blog and I couldn't stop reading.

He is funny, off the wall, different, very sincere and very real.

I was expecting a boring training website or no response at all.

Instead, here was this guy with a huge blog and social media following, taking the time to answer all of my questions, comment on my writing and making every effort to include me in something eh does daily.

Make money coaching others online.

If you want to work with me, we will be working under his system.

Depending on how fast you want clients and making money, you can be like me and responding to potential client emails on coaching and the opportunity within days.

I won't waste your time with another email.

Maybe you want to coach with us.

Maybe you want to be coached.

I can promise you this. If you respond, I will respond to you in 24 hours or less.

That is how I was taught and that is how I will teach you.

The next step is yours.

Steve likes to say great online coaching is all about beginning the conversation.

The ball is in your court.

No comments: