Friday, August 01, 2014

A Day in the Life of an Online Coach

I have no job.

Most of my life I have not needed to work.

I survive by connecting with others and teaching them to share my lifestyle.

So what do I like to do?

I would have to divide my life into before the Internet and after.

Before going online, I used the telephone and early PC's to connect.

I sleep until I wake up. I take it for granted now, but it is a priceless way to live.

I walk several miles a day to stay in shape and I am on no schedule, but my own.

My friends are amazed that I make as many connections online as I do, but my formula is proven.

If you work with me, you will be making online contacts with new people (not your friends) within days.

I don't do MLM and this business is mine and always has been.

I don't do websites, affiliate marketing or any crap like that.

All I do is speak to people online--and teach others to do the same.

You will call me if you are inspired to live the way I do.

And if you don't, I will hardly care.

I am too busy having fun online.

No comments: