Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I Will Publish Your Story!

Do you have a story to tell? Maybe you are a new entrepreneur and you want to share the story of how your life has changed through your new venture. Maybe you are a baseball fan and have an experience to share with baseball lovers all over the world. Maybe you have a motivational story where you would like to share what you have learned with people from all walks of life. A couple of years ago I wrote Gift To My Dad (Amazon), a Memoir about baseball and fathers and sons. It has reached thousands of readers. It has reunited thousands of fathers and sons. It has changed lives! Now I will introduce 100 new authors to readers worldwide. Can you make the final cut? First, email me and share with me your interest and what your story will be about. stevetarde@gmail.com I will have some questions for you!

No comments: