Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Potential Power of Visualizers!

Visualize with me!

I have built groups before.

In nearly 40 years of teaching others the power of visualization, I have developed quite a following.

One million readers have been exposed to FIRE YOUR BOSS AND HIRE YOURSELF.

Many of those readers made the decision to become entrepreneurs based on what they read.

In January, 2011, I come out with the 30th anniversary edition of FIRE YOUR BOSS AND HIRE YOURSELF.

Another million plus future entrepreneurs are waiting to join.

Which brings us to Facebook and the phenomenon of social media.

I have created a team of savvy social media mavens who represent a potent force.

Note the word potent which means powerful, but has the root from "potential."

At Visualizers, we are an emerging potent force.

Right now, today, we can give your message, more eyeballs on social media and a greater viewership.

That is right now.

Today.

AS I reach more kids and parents in America following my passion to even the educational playing field in America, I will steer even more eyes to the phenomenon of Visualizers.

Next month, my book GIFT TO MY DAD makes the Amazon list with a bullet.

The Fathers Day fable, this extraordinary baseball fantasy reuniting fathers and sons (over 150 and counting) will be the Fathers Day hit of 2010 and Fathers Day Future.

On Fathers Day, I will open in San Diego with a one man show based on GIFT TO MY DAD.

This will lead to a national tour which is now loading dates, including Miami in November when I am reunited with over 350 students who first learned visualization from me in vocabulary building form over 30 years ago in a little schoolhouse in Coral Gables, Florida.

By late 2010, Visualizers will reach tipping point in America.

As Malcolm Gladwell so cogently pointed out, tipping point is a phenomenon where America begins talking about a person, place or thing as if it is now locked into the American psyche.

I want Americans to know why their public education system was doomed to failure.

I want them to realize that their educational system can be salvaged.

I want to teach every American the power of visualization and its impact on one's ability to communicate.

And while I do this.

Through my book, one man show, writing, interviews and the growing phenomenon of a group, we call Visualizers, everyone who joins Visualizers in 2010, will have the benefit of a strong wind beneath their sails.

We will take your message and give it wings.

We will carry your mission forward and make It our own.

At first, you will post your purpose in Facebook.

Today, we will spread that message ten times with our growing membership.

Tomorrow, we will spread it 100 times.

Come join us at Visualizers.

We are going places.

We want to take you with us.

No comments: