Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An Extraordinary GIFT will Reveal Itself to You Today!

You never know when someone extraordinary will touch you.

I have been teaching the power of visualization for over 40 years.

It has been the changing force in my personal and professional life.

I write about it as the basis of my story GIFT TO MY DAD (available on Amazon on June 1).

GIFT TO MY DAD has already united over 100 fathers and sons.

But the extraordinary is not all that.

I have been looking for a partner to embrace and deliver my message for quite some time now.

Recently, she appeared.

And she is truly amazing.

A single mom.

The mother of two unique spirits who are destined to be American tennis champions.

Training now in progress.

Fearless, impregnable, relentless, tireless, impetuous, articulate, loyal.

One day I was touched by the life of Paula Aaron Rose.

She has become my guiding force as I take the power of Visualization and the new group which represents the core of its ideals, Visualizers and helps me reach all of those who will benefit, as I have, from its transforming energy.

Thank you Paula for finding me.

I have been waiting for you for a lifetime.

No comments: