Thursday, May 06, 2010

Is your Networking Notworking?

I know all about you.

If you are like me, you never wanted to work for anyone.

You have far too much talent to help others get rich.

You are willing to work.

I work 15 hours a day building my Visualizer business.

And I love it.

You are not working when you love what you are doing.

You are living the life you were destined to live!

Do you love what you are doing in life?

If not, you haven't found your life's purpose.

Maybe we can help!

My Visualizers are entrepreneurs committed to our membership because they believe in networking.

Real networking.

They also believe in the work I have been doing for 40 years.

Helping students achieve in the classroom.

If together, we can make a change in public education in America, we can make our great country even greater.

My Visualizers support me to make that happen.

Beginning on June 2, our Visualizer Webinars (VW's) will be available for the world to see.

Each week, another topic will be chosen to benefit our membership.

Week one is an introduction to the Power of Visualization.

Week two is The Mental Game for Athletes.

Week Three we ask Is your Networking Notworking?

My co-host for the June 9 VW is Paula Aaron Rose.

If you don't know Paula, you will soon.

In addition to being one of my leading Visualizers, Paula coaches two of the greatest young tennis players in the USA.

That would be her son Aaron and her daughter America.

If you are on Facebook, take a moment to Friend Paula now.

Whatever future gifts I give you, I can guarantee by connecting you with Paula, that might be the greatest gift of all.

Come back tomorrow.....and spread the word.

Visualizers..changing the face of education...one student at a time.

1 comment:

PUZLN JeWeLs said...

It is great we got back in touch after 10+ years Steve. I think our being in touch will be a plus for us both. It will allow more people to see my dynamic numbers puzzle creation that shows how boring SUDOKU really is. PUZLN 1-9(trademark) will soon be the next game/puzzle people get addicted to.