Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Is there a Book in You?

If you are in business, any business, I hope you are there because of your passion.

You refuse to run with the pack and maintain your own vision of how you should spend your time.

If your business requires you to attract others to declare their own Declaration of Independence, I can promise you that your success will come to you faster, if you have something to show with your name on it.

Why not a book of your very own?

In 1982, I wrote the little book FIRE YOUR BOSS AND HIRE YOURSELF.

This was 1982.

Network marketing was in its infancy.

In the book, I made a wild claim for that time and place.

Using the logic of a tax return (I had just obtained a newly minted CPA) I claimed that the Income Tax return could only be solved, if you worked for yourself.

The 535 men and women who make the rules that govern the IRS are committed to helping a select few Americans reach their goals.

These precious few Americans are entrepreneurs, not workers.

I take that back.

If you are Derek Jeter, whose 2009 gross income will total 20 million plus, you are one "worker" who will come out all right.

However, Jeter and other well paid professional athletes and entertainers are the exception, rather than the rule.

In short, the American worker takes it on the chin.

It was true in 1980 when I wrote FYB and it's true today.

I will be soon coming out with the 30th anniversary printing of FIRE YOUR BOSS AND HIRE YOURSELF.

If you are in the network marketing business, it will do for you what it has done for countless millionaires.

It will make your case for the mindset of what it takes to become an entrepreneur.

Maybe you don't want to use only my words.

Maybe you have a story of your own to tell.

If so, let me help you tell it.

I can show you how to use your literary skills to generate more business in 2010 than you ever visualized.

And you will do it differently than every other network marketer out there.

Isn't that why you became an entrepreneur?

You wanted to stand out from the crowd?

Let's do it together.

Start today.

I don't work with just anybody.

I work with only those I choose to share my secrets with.

Just like you.

I want you to make more money in 2010 than you ever made in your life.

For that to become reality, we need a plan.

A plan to share your message with others worldwide.

A book of your very own.

I will be waiting for you.

Haven't you waited long enough?

No comments: