Monday, March 27, 2017

The Mentoring Project 2017

You are receiving this because you have supported my work in some fashion in the past.

Even though this is the one time all year I will direct message you with this type post, I urge you to drop me as a friend immediately if I have contacted you in error.

You may know that I have mentored over one million students with The Mentoring Project.

I am offering you an opportunity to become a Q/A student of mine for the investment of $99 and I will share with you how you can personally build your own mentoring practice in the next 30 days.

I have taken the time to read your online posts and there is a mentoring audience out there for you. I will show you how you can turn it into a business.

This is a one day offer. In fact I will have so many replies that I must close this offer by midnight tonight Pacific Time. My Paypal is stevetarde@gmail.com

All payments to my account made BEFORE midnight tonight San Diego time will be honored.

Then through Private Message you will receive your first personal question on how to launch your mentoring business and you won't stop sending questions and I won't stop responding until you are making money.

How is that for a guarantee and return on investment?

Those who have been in my classroom, are familiar with my book Gift To My Dad (Amazon) or have followed with interest my other projects such as The Visualization Project, The Vocabulary Project or the DUI Project, know full well that get rich quick schemes are not me.

I am dedicated to helping others bring their talents to a larger base and in doing so making this world a better place.

If you pass on this one-one online offer and would simply like to send a donation as you might have in years past to support my work, now is the time.

You can use the same Paypal address stevetarde@gmail.com

Once again I remind you that this is the only time in 2017 you will receive my request.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I believe you have the talent and knowledge that should be shared.

It is something I have done and made money with for 50 years.

Let me share it personally with you.

No comments: