Saturday, July 16, 2016

Life in my Pajamas August 2016

How do I manage living life in my pajamas.


Very nicely, thank you.


Here is what I am doing today.


I am putting together a team of memoir writers, lifestyle coaches and social media superstars to live life in their own pajamas.


I have taught memoir writing for 50 years and my own memoir is within this 10 year blog you are reading and at amazon in Gift to My Dad.


Can you write on my memoir team?


I am building a social media sales team to provide you with leads.


Memoir writing is getting to be very cool and I want to make you part of it.


To review, there are 3 elements to my Life in pajamas team.


1. The memoir writers


2. The lifestyle coaches.


3. The social media superstars




To join group one and two requires a registration fee.


Email me or text me and I will share you the current rate.


Then connect with a social media superstar and let the writing begin!



No comments: