Friday, July 22, 2016

Do you Have what it takes

In August I will be training another 100 lifestyle coaches.


Do you have what it takes?


Do you like living life in your pajamas?


I have been coaching since I was in my 20's and it is the only life for me.


I bet it is the life for you as well but nobody has taken the time to show you the way.


I will take the time.


I will show you the way.


But here is how I play the game.


I will open lifestyle coaching to you and help you find out your expertise.


I will even help you get started with a sampler set of clients.


You pay a participation fee as do all of my students to compensate my sales team for bringing you leads of those who want to be coached.


August is almost closed.


I would suggest you text me today.




steve-tarde.BlogSpot.com

No comments: