Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Casey Will Be 128 on June 3

I have been playing Casey in front of audiences since I was 15 years old! That's a long long time I dare say! In 2016 over 100 organizations will raise money using the simple Walk America Casey shares. Make sure you BOOKMARK our blog so you don't miss any updates throughout a very active summer. For example, Casey will be performing for servingseniors.org in San Diego, California. This amazing group serves hot meals seven days a week to seniors who might be hungry if they had not connected with this extraordinary organization. Friday, June 3 I turn 128 and some of our sponsors and organizations have shared with me that they are preparing baseballs in cupcakes to honor me. Who said the outlook isn't brilliant? On any given day in the Casey blog you can read about our sponsors, such as The District (see May 2) in San Diego which is Casey's favorite place for a cold turkey sandwich. In fact Casey has gone cold turkey since he first met the savvy entrepreneur who makes it all work on Market Street. If you want to join our 2016 sponsors or would like more information about raising money for a great cause and using Casey at the Bat Walk America to drive donations. you can email me personally at stevetarde@gmail.com Bring Casey to your business for a baseball event you and your customers will never forget. How do I manage it all at 128? It's all in the walk. Every day! Brent says it is due to the color of my sneakers. If you know what color they are, email me before June 3 and I will enter you into our drawing where Casey will donate a pair of new baseball shoes in your name.

No comments: