Thursday, April 14, 2016

Casey at the Bat Comes Home

Most of you who know me personally, been in my audience or classroom or followed me on Facebook over the past decade, know Casey at the Bat and I are identical twins. We have been such since I was 15 years old. Hint: I am no longer 15. My new play about the 128 year old legend known to every true baseball fan, so well known that Casey has his own statue at the mecca of Little League parks in Williamsport, is in production. It is to my knowledge the first play in well over a century to have been written on Casey. It will open in San Diego in 2017. If you would like more information about how you or your group can become involved, contact me personally at stevetarde@gmail.com You can see me on Fox Television at youtube.com/stevetarde My baseball memoir is Gift to My Dad available from Amazon. I will see you at the theatre. Steve

No comments: