Saturday, June 13, 2015

One Day Only

I seem to do this once at most twice a year to clear Facebook of those who are no longer supportive. To test the loyalty and support of my many Casey at the Bat (see fan page on Facebook and please LIKE) who love my work with kids and causes--I offer a 24 hour GIFT in exchange for a little love from my fans. What I ask from you. Hit the DONATE button on my blog cover page and it will prompt you to a ten dollar pledge. Should you wish to show support at a higher level, go to PAYPAL and then my account at stevetarde@gmail.com and pledge what you wish. What will you get in return? If you complete this by Midnight Eastern tonight, Saturday, June 13, 2015, you get your choice of the following. 1. My analysis of your writing as a first step to writing a memoir together (see my memoir available from Amazon-Gift To My Dad (2010-- this is a $500 value 2. My analysis of your writing to starting your own paying blog (mine has been paying me since 2005). Yours, if you work with me, will pay you for life!--this is a $500 plus value. 3. One-one email mentoring and/or coaching to help you launch a business, etc. online in the next 30 days---(unlimited value)and based on my I GET PAID TO BE THE IDEAMAN Seminars. Finally seal the deal-- Once you make a DONATION, text (do not call) me at 619-807-8827. I will assume your text means that you have completed the steps indicated here today. Follow up with an email as an official request for my files--send to my private account at stevetarde@gmail.com This offer is only available to the FIRST 100 Donors who jump on this today and I will contact all winners of gift packages no later than the coming week of June 16.

No comments: