Thursday, May 07, 2015

The Power of Two

Do you know a killer when you look into their eyes? I do. Cystic Fibrosis is such a killer. I know you have heard of CF, but I also know you have no idea what it is about. And that is lucky for you. I on the other hand know plenty. Why? No, I don't have it. But my god friend's daughter does. So I educated myself and bought a book about identical twins who were diagnosed with CF at birth. A celebration which became a nightmare and still they survived. The book, Power of Two, tells their amazing story. It ends with both twins having double lung transplants and the gift of brand new lungs. And switch back to my friend. Her daughter is awaiting that same double lung transplant. She needs a small fortune to make it happen dollar wise. If you would like to help, message me. And that young girl, she is too busy trying to breathe to thank you, but you know how she feels. And you will know how you feel when I tell you someday very soon that she now has new lungs. Thank you for reading this and have a great Thursday and weekend.

No comments: