Friday, May 29, 2015

On the Last Weekday in May

The outlook wasn't brilliant for WWHS Alumni in May
Donna put everyone and their brother in T-shirts to save the day (did you get yours)
And when we helped a former classmate breathe some clean fresh air
A Standing ovation seemed the only thing that was fair.

Somewhere the sun is shining and new alums are ordering their T
In the home of the Brave and the land of the Free


May and June are my motivational birthdays--50 years on June 3.
Donate $10 to my 10 year blog by hitting the above button

or use Donna's formula and go to paypal and then stevetarde@gmail.com and help me change the world by adding something a wee bit more and thank you for letting me help so many and live the life of my dreams. Enjoy you day, the last weekday of May. Monday is Roll Call.

No comments: