Sunday, August 17, 2014

Here is My Offer

Here is my offer.

I have mentored writers worldwide to use their writing skills and become online coaches.

Now, I am looking for a few budding coaches to take the leads provided by my sales staff and close the new coaching candidate, choose your fee and retain 100% of such fee.

There is a one-time marketing charge for you to join me as I put together another solid round of coaches.

Some coaches specialize in providing writing analysis.

Others enjoy having their brains picked for lifestyle questions, goals and career paths.

I get writers to think out of the box and pursue answering questions online from those leads provided by my sales genies.

The sales team I select are those who have an extensive social media presence.

Often, they can find a client for you in less than a week.

One client can be your break-even point on  your way to building a massive coaching income, using a skill you have always had, but never considered as a coaching tool.

Those who replay will be able to examine my large online audience.

I have made hundreds from some clients and thousands from others.

It is a great activity for writers who love spending time online and working independently doing what they love most--write!

Only serious replies will be considered.

No comments: