Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Confidence is magical

This posting will generate all kinds of replies. It might be the most intriguing post you will read. I have found that everyone is attracted to my lifestyle. I teach and inspire confidence and have been doing it for 50 years. It is almost impossible for me to respond in a timely fashion to the sheer volume and at this stage of my life,I tend to do things at a relaxed pace. It's one of the benefits I have earned with age. Still, from time to time, I seek help in the form of partners who would like to learn and share my business. Who am I looking for? Someone who thinks teaching and spreading confidence would be a pretty cool thing to do and make money as a bonus. Someone who takes instructions well and respects the fact that I have been at this for all my life and have zero interest in varying from my successful formula. Have a look at my writing online, including my blog at steve-tarde.blogspot.com I look forward to hearing from you and selecting some very special partners to spread confidence withe me in 2014 and beyond.

No comments: