Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What Do you Write About?

I was performing on stage recently and as is my custom, I took questions. One came out of left-field and was obviously from one of my on-line followers. You say that millions have read your books. What do you write about and how can I do the same thing. Well, actually that’s is three questions and asking them in the course of my stage play was not the proper venue, but I told the interrogator I would answer the question in time on my blog. So today is the day. Obviously this “fan” hasn’t read my blog from the beginning and that beginning goes back to 2005 to appreciate the many subjects I write about. Since readers like lists of 10, this would be mine. 1. How to become an entrepreneur 2. Visualization 3. Romance 4. Baseball 5. Football 6. Basketball 7. Walking 8. Finding love 9. Confidence 10. Writing I could go on, but why bother. Can you write about anything on this list? Can you write up to 1,000 words on the subject? If you can, you can write on my team. So what are you waiting for?

No comments: