Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Brotherhood by Chopra and Chopra

Reading the marvelous Chopra memoir of brothers Deepak and Sanjiv, I am reminded why I have committed to a life of visualization. One of the extraordinary things about a visualizer is how gradually, incrementally your life improves with each passing day. Six years ago I was a broken man, recovering from the betrayal of my wife and the departure of my young teenage daughter. Today, still blissfully single, my life is richer than at any time in my journey. I meditate several times a day and I created a method which works for me. It welcomes sleep and cleanses the body, receptive to rehabilitative sleep. Others will meditate differently and have different objectives in mind. Layered thinking is the graduate school of your journey. I teach you how to buy your ticket.

No comments: