Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Are you Online Now?

If you love being online and are not making money at it, you must be doing things the wrong way. I would like to mentor you. I am an actor, a playwright, an entrepreneur, a writer, a CPA and I have authored an online blog since 2007. I can get you paid---but I have my own rules and if they are not followed---I have no interest in wasting your time or mine. My followers on my blog, Facebook, Twitter, want information and they are willing to pay for it. They want to know what the hot business opportunities are. They want to know who the best motivational speakers are. They want to hire writers to write for them. They want to lose weight. They are looking for romance. Get the picture? They might have been first attracted to me after reading my motivational and business classic Gift to my Dad (Amazon). But I can’t write everything. So I hire a team of writers and entrepreneurs to keep coming up with something fresh. And that’s where you come in. Are you ready to change your life?

No comments: