Saturday, December 08, 2012

My Writing Team 2013

My Writing Team For 2013 If you make the cut and join my writing team in 2013, you are going to have a great deal of fun and make some money as well. I write about entrepreneurs worldwide. And you will as well. These are the first instructions I give my writing team: 1. Follow my blog religiously as long as you are a team member 2. Make sure you subscribe to my updates on FB, leave me a message on FB so I can visit your FB page and follow me on Twitter @stevetarde 3. Facebook and blogs are key to what my entrepreneurs want---exposure. 4. They are paying for that exposure and as a team, we give it to them. 5. I have thousands of followers and am growing every day. 6. I need to be able to say the same about you. 7. By following my blog, postings on Facebook, you will see whom I am writing about and you will join me in promoting them. 8. At the end of the month, I rate my writers and pay you accordingly. 9. Keep feeding my public updates. I want to be in the thousands in 2013---the more followers I have—the more business I can attract for our team 10. Questions---keep it coming stevetarde@gmail.com In 2012, I wrote about 100 entrepreneurs who grossed over one billion dollars in personal revenues. In 2013, I will unleash my writing team and our vision is boundless. I am always on the lookout for entrepreneurs living life with a passion, making a difference as a mentor and a leader. I might write about them in a post or perhaps my blog where I will soon be in my 8th year. If they like what I write and I like them back, I suggest that my writing team starts writing about them. I will write my clients throughout the year and keep up with their activities so I can keep my message to my writers and our growing audience current. Here is what one of my clients writes about my style. 1. Melissa Shelley “Steve Tarde will make you feel like you are his ONLY mentoring student. He works relentlessly on your behalf and is available to you at all hours. Even at 2am. You have never worked with anyone like Steve before and he will help you raise your game and take you places that you had never dreamed were possible.”

No comments: