Friday, December 07, 2012

Fees 2013

Fees 2013 Many of you know that 2012 was a great year for me and the entrepreneurs I wrote about. Some, like Melissa Shelley wrote first time books like Supermom, Seems Like You Can Have it All and others combined for the over one billion dollars they racked up in annual revenues. So what do I have in store for 2013? March will be a busy month. On March 2, it is time to support the Chelsea King Foundation for the 3rd annual Finish Chelsea’s Run/Walk 5K at scenic Balboa Park in San Diego. Will you be there on my Team Tarde? Later in the month, it is time for meet, greet and Caribbean Cruising built around spring training baseball. Here is a note I will be sending to my favorite students/clients later this month. You know me as a tenacious marketer who will write about you aggressively throughout the year. I don’t do this for FREE (well, sometimes I do) Your fee for 2013 has been set at ????? This is due by January 10, 2013. If you send your money order only payable to Steve Tarde by then, take $25 off your fee as my New Year’s gift. Steve Tarde 4991 Wyatt Place San Diego, California 92154 In 2012, I wrote about entrepreneurs who grossed over one billion dollars in revenues. My social media business and presence is huge and growing. In addition to me writing about you and yours business, you will be invited to my events throughout the year. I look forward to writing about you this coming year and I wish you and your family the very best holiday and New Year.

No comments: