Monday, December 10, 2012

Are you In?

December 10, 2012 I invite you to mentor with me. It is a funny thing about Craigslist. I have been making money for my mentoring students for 40 years, but many first time readers just don’t get it. I am afraid they never will. I guess they prefer that there email receives no response, which unfortunately is the case whenever you take the time to respond to an ad. My belief is that if you were on a street corner giving away solid gold bars, the majority of Americans would pass you by as if you were invisible. It is just a fact of American life. So in a modicum of words I will describe what I do in life and you can then decide if you would like to take the next step. I make money on the Internet. I do so in the following ways. I am a life coach and mentor to entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs in the making. I am a speaking coach. I help my students write books. I promote entrepreneurs on Facebook and other social media with my own unique posts and members of my team which very well someday soon might include you. Now you know what I do. If you respond positively to this ad, I will send you a short list of instructions to join me. I can’t make it simpler than that. Are you in?

No comments: