Monday, September 24, 2012

Welcome To Visualizers

Welcome to Visualizers. I founded this lifestyle of inspiring others to use a powerful way of thinking and live their very best live over 40 years ago. It is a very simple formula: 1. Gift 2. Visualize 3. Build 4. Read 5. Inspire 6. Grow 7. Legacy Gift refers to reading my book Gift To My Dad which you can find at www.amazon.com Visualize beginning tonight to forever change the way you think. Build the Visualizers team with me by placing simple ads which attract future Visualizers. Read Visualizer books like Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain as a start Inspire others to become Visualizers Grow as a Visualizer by continuing to expand your thinking. Leave a legacy to the many who decided to follow you and change their lives. My daily blog has ads and posts which you can just cut and paste and post. Write me at stevetarde@gmail.com if you have questions.

No comments: