Monday, September 24, 2012

Do You Want To Inspire Others?

Do you want to inspire others? I have spent 40 years building a life of inspiring others. I am continuing to build my legacy. Many letters addressed to me are similar to this one. Dear Steve: My goal is to become a speaker and consultant people who want more than a mediocre life. I would also like to help businesses inspire their employees to perform at peak levels. However, I'm stuck at how to start building my business. The other problem is that MY life has been mediocre since graduating with my MS last year. The majority of my contacts are W2 employees and do not understand what I'm trying to do. This can be discouraging at times. Are you stuck in your life? I can change it. I have a 7 step formula which has been followed by millions. They help me by inspiring others. Would you like to be part of that legacy?

No comments: