Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Very Easy Way To Make Money and Masterminds

Notes to Building a Mastermind Group I am including all of my notes to build this Mastermind group so in effect you can do the same thing. Here are some of the replies I received to the letter which opens this book. Hello, I am VERY interested in your mastermind group. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you! Very best wishes, Marcel Hi....sounds interesting, I would like to know more. A good start. So we expand: #2 Do You Like Giving Advice? We have a group which was created by a CPA who has built masterminds for over 40 years. He is a CPA with an MBA and he attracts money. Let me know if you would like to join our group and our mastermind leader will respond with details. ********************************* Report • 11:16am now your speaking my language......I am preparing for a meeting I have in about an hour . I will check it out when I am finished with that. thanks for the invite Steve. Mastermind groups were first described in Napoleon Hill's 1937 book Think and Grow Rich. Hill provided a definition for it (see article 2 in the e-mail series), but it's pretty convoluted and dense. A much simpler definition was provided by Wikipedia as: "A small club of like-minded advanced talents who meet periodically for mutual brainstorming/accountability sessions." How Have I had Such Great Success With My Mastermind Groups? Let’s make it simple. What do you get from being a Mastermind? You join a group where our members are looking for advice, deals, partners, alliances, business opportunities. That’s my kind of group! It costs nothing to join. Let me repeat that. It costs nothing to join. Simply place a FREE ad on craigslist or social media which tells others about Masterminds. You can use any of the sample ads which appear regularly in my blog or write me and I will share one with you. Write me and tell me you have done so and share what your mastermind specialty is so I can share with new members. If you want to make money immediately with me in Masterminds, you can share the revenues I make from other members who upgrade with a partner membership. You can become a Mastermind partner at $100-$500. This gives you a lifetime 10%-50% immediate share in all members you recruit with your ads in Masterminds who, like you choose to become Mastermind partners. The greater your partners share, the greater your earnings from new members. More ads and posts leads to more revenues and greater visibility in masterminds. It is a system I have used for years to make money and build affiliations. If it works for you, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments: