Saturday, May 05, 2012

Help Me Teach My Vocabulary Nationwide

Do you want to help me teach my vocabulary nationwide? I am asking for your help. Whether you are a former student, current student or still not a student, I am asking for you to become a member student for 2012. I need you to go to paypal and send me $100 to show me your support. This will automatically register you for any online vocabulary course I teach in 2012, including the current one and the brand new offering coming on July 1. Already a paid student? Would you be willing to buy another membership or even more than a few? For each $100 you paypal to my account, I will give a scholarship to a deserving student or you can recommend a student on your own. It only takes a few minutes to read my unique vocabulary blog and see that what I am trying to do is unique in America. And I don’t often ask for your help. I am asking for your help today.

No comments: