Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Visualizer Webinars!

Today, I am announcing that I have decided to lead weekly webinars for my many followers.

Learning the extraordinary power of visualization and how it can dramatically change your life, will become easier than at any time in my 40 year teaching career.

Introducing the VISUALIZER WEBINAR (VW)coming this month to a computer near you!

We are going to have some fun.

The investment shouldn't be an issue.

With annual membership, the weekly webinars come to less than $2 per webinar.

Don't take my word for it.

Our faculty is already looking like an all star team of trainers, teachers, coaches and motivators.

Take for instance one Paula Aaron Rose.

I like to kid her that her two names alone qualify for 41 National League All Star teams (Rose 17 and Aaron 24).

Paula is a spectacular tennis coach with two children heading into the pro game based on her teaching.

I am a visualizer.

I attract visualizers.

If you are looking for the best in life and want to find out how champions get what they want out of life, contact me or Paula and we will help you enroll in our VISUALIZER WEBINARS series.

You have never been in a classroom like this.

School is about to be called into session.


Note: Kids come FREE to webinars I designate as KIDS OK.

My mission is to teach low income teens the academic and life skills they need to break the cycle of poverty in their family.

By believing in me, you automatically believe in them.

No comments: