Tuesday, January 26, 2010

VISUALIZERS! 2010! THE GAME PLAN!

I have attracted thousands to become VISUALIZERS!

Now, as promised last year, I am about to make the group official.

At first, our goals will be simple.

Then, the membership will determine where we go on our collective journey.

What is the purpose of VISUALIZERS!

To help others tap into their powers of mental imagery and use the collective energy of our synergy to enhance and accelerate their success.

Joining is simple by design.

For those who join now, there will be a one time membership fee of $99.

Payable through my account (stevetarde@yahoo.com) at paypal.com

After years as a CPA, Professor of Business and Motivational Speakers and Leader, I can't make it any simpler than that.

Can you make money with VISUALIZERS?

At first, very simply.

The answer is YES!

Every referral will bring with it a $33 residual.

Members will need a paypal.com account (easy and free) to participate.

Plans include bonuses for recognition of membership growth.

A projected website will provide members with an opportunity to share their ideas and activities with other members.

Have you found something in your life that is part of your every waking moment.

For me, it is the power of mental imagery.

If you join me in VISUALIZERS, I will show you how to make this power a vital part of your life!

I will share with you how others are using this power to make money in their lives and make money for others.

For my entire life, I have studied and taught this power to others.

Now, I am creating a membership organization based on my teachings.

I am combining it with the activities of my members.

Join me today!

And on your 4th referral, I will deliver on my promise for you to begin making money today!

And that is only the beginning!

No comments: