Friday, August 28, 2009

SEE YOU AT THE MOVIES!

My friend Doug Burson had a question for me.

Is MOVIES only for kids?

The Internet whiz from Kansas City didn't think there was anything wrong with that.

After all, he had a young son and was amazed to discover that my MOVIES technique had helped my own daughter score a 700 on her writing section of the demanding SAT.

The answer is MOVIES is for everyone.

My students have ranged from 5-90.

I have taught kids how to develop vocabulary, reading, writing and speaking skills that have helped them become extraordinary students.

I have helped entrepreneurs discover lasting success in business.

I have taught MOVIES to athletes who have used the technique to become peak performers.

And you can apply MOVIES to your health, relationships, and anything you seek to attract in life.

Thinking in MOVIES helps one look into the future.

The ability to gaze into the future makes it possible to influence such future.

I have taught MOVIES to thousands, but I have never given away its secrets before.

I am about to do just that.

Beginning September 1.

And over this weekend, leading up to me sharing with you the MOVIES course notes for the very first time, I will announce how you can not only prosper with MOVIES in your own thinking, but share with others this life changing technique as I teach it.

Yes, September 2009 can be a life changing month.

See you at the MOVIES.

No comments: