Saturday, July 08, 2017

Study with the CPA who Invented Advice Coaching

I will take on one student this weekend.


Let's be clear. I make the rules. First student who follows my instructions gets the opportunity to study how giving advice can lead to a lifetime income from this day forward.


If you think that sounds like pie in the sky, even if it is coming from a CPA who invented the practice, by all means go on to the next post. This post is written for someone who gets it and wants to know what I know and is willing to do what it takes to make it happen today.


What kind of advice.


Consider the options.


Career advice


Confidence and Motivation


Athletic


Business


Relationship


Writing and Publishing




And that is just seven of the most popular.


The weekend will end in less than 48 hours.


By then, a new advice coach will be studying with me.


Will it be you?

No comments: