Saturday, June 10, 2017

I Make Money for Writers

Writers contact me from all over the world.


Why?


They want my simple formula of how to make money each day of their life for the rest of their lives.


And I created that formula.


And now I offer it to you.


I will teach you in a series of emails or texts how to give advice and get paid whenever you do.


It's that simple.


And you can begin tonight.


But you will have to follow the directions listed here or do us both a favor, save your time and mine.




1. Text or email me that you are interested.


2. I will reply with the current fee for my formula teaching.


3. Pay the fee via paypal.


4. We begin with lessons that won't end until you start making money.


5. And unless you are a turkey you will begin making money soon!



No comments: