Tuesday, November 08, 2016

I Love Food! Anyone for Bagels?

I have been known to travel America for the best steak, the rarest hamburger, the closest fried rice to Mott Street in Chinatown and a BLT as good as a little known diner in New Orleans.

So yesterday I went bagel hopping.

Where did I end up?

You will learn more by bookmarking this blog right now as have over 35,000 readers.

I can't share all of my secrets.

Restaurant owners pay me big bucks to spread the word and social media followers dig deep to find out how I do it by simply sitting at the keyboard and not working up a sweat.

So how can I tell you that the little bagel shop I visited is called Golden Bagel at Mira Mesa Blvd and Flanders in San Diego, the owner is Alfonso and the bagels are to die for.

Oops! Did I give it away.

Check back for more of the story of Bagelman, the new American superhero!

No comments: