Friday, September 30, 2016

Dear Steve

I have been studying hypnotic writing with you for a month and it is as you say--life changing!

I originally connected with you because I suffered from writer's block which had derailed my memoir project, brought on, most likely due to the dearth of my husband.

But I found much more than someone who could remove obstacles. I found someone who could change lives!

Now I will follow you anywhere.

The thought that I may someday soon have a writing practice like yours is a dream of mine.

Somehow I believe you have devoted your life to making dreams come true.

Now I await my personal class of students and dreamers who will change lives through your inspiration and working with us.

As you like to say to new students. We will change lives and we will start with yours!

Text me today!


No comments: