Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I Write Profiles

Do you make $1,000 a day online? Do you have writing clients paying you with $200 lavish dinners and toasting you with bottles of white wine? I do! And I can teach you to be writing and living this lifestyle with me in June! This has been my lifestyle for 50 years and I have inspired my students to follow me step by step through my online mentoring as they learn my system. Over the past 35 years since I came out with FIRE YOUR BOSS AND HIRE YOURSELF I have inspired millions! Want to know more about me. The blog you are reading goes back 10 years. Settle in for some lengthy reading. Think War and Peace with a twist. See my comedy on Fox Television at youtube.com/stevetarde Peruse my memoir GFT TO MY DAD at Amazon. Can I teach you? Well, that depends on how fast you can become my online student. So again I ask you: Are you feeling lucky? Steve Tarde has performed his Casey at the Bat for live audiences since he was 15 years old! He will be entertaining Serving Seniors to kick off All Star week in San Diego on July 11

No comments: