Wednesday, June 17, 2015

DEAR YOU 2016

If you read my book GIFT TO MY DAD (2005----Amazon) you would know that I have been the leading voice for visualization and visionary thinking, making powerful movies in your mind. This leads me to DEAR YOU 2016 I have mentored champions in the NFL MLB NBA NCAA and Olympics. We start out writing letters which you often see in my many levels of writing and social media. These letter position my students for a life changing breakthrough. They are directed to the person staring back at them in the mirror, parents, siblings, friends, enemies and anyone who my client needs at least one more face to face with. For the next few weeks, I am authorizing former and new students an opportunity to work personally with me in the DEAR YOU 2016 PROJECT. Those I select will have a unique opportunity to study with me over the next 18 months, share their breakthroughs for publication and be compensated for their participation. Contact me at 619-807-8827 This is a business opportunity for visionaries who GET IT when it comes to making money through visualization. All others need not apply. A partial WHO'S WHO list from DEAR YOU alumni include the following: Mickey Mantle Whitey Ford Pistol Pete Maravich Eddy Cue (Apple Computer) Casey Jacobsen

No comments: