Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Casey at the Bat Loves Making Money for Great Causes.

Do you share my passion?

I have been performing Casey at the Bat for 50 years, ever since I was in my early teens.

You can see one of my performances on TV with the San Diego Padres Baseball Club by visiting my Facebook page----Casey At The Bat.

Over one million have enjoyed my act.

Now, groups and charities are making money off it.

If you have the talent to promote me to groups, I would love to share my Casey with you.

You will need to be as great as I am on the phone or maybe you are even better.

All things are possible--I suppose.

There can be a great deal of money in this for you.

What's more---there can be a great deal of fun and pride.

And that's what I live for.

See you at the ball game.

steve-tarde.BlogSpot.com
July 23, 2004

No comments: