Sunday, May 05, 2013

Thoughts at 2AM on a Sunday While Others Sleep

Thoughts on a Sunday at 2AM May 5, 2013 When someone questions my credibility, I tell them to look at my blog, which now is an 8 year running diary since 2005. How many do you know who can say that? Ultimately thoughts like that do not matter. If you don’t have belief in yourself, each day will be a struggle. For what we believe in ourselves is the only real answer in life. There once lived a great physicist. You can look him up. He is no longer with us. His name? I am thinking. Richard Fenyman and he has been dead for 25 years. Time has a way of fleeing. No shit! So what’s the point? Fenyman once wrote a book, this was after he won the Nobel Prize which they don’t give out as gratuitously as bobble heads at ballparks and it was called “What Do You Care What Other People Think?” It is one of the great titles of all time and I believe one of the great rules in life right up there with learn to be comfortable in your own skin. Reminded of Fenyman, I order a 2011 book written about him. I read to breathe. What was the point, again? Oh, yeah! Believe in yourself. If you don’t, who will? And if not now, when? And that is my thought for a Sunday. I have now concluded my opening statement.

No comments: