Sunday, May 19, 2013

From Hacker

It’s an undeniable fact. The bigger and better your vocabulary, the better your quality of life. In fact, Top Income earners typically have a rich, well-developed vocabulary. I took these words off the website Hacker. What are your thoughts. I have been teaching a most unique method to develop an extraordinary vocabulary. My students have included some of the best known celebrities and athletes in the world. But I am not only looking for students these days. It is time I start looking for teachers to join me in spreading the power of The Vocabulary Project. If you would like to work with me and start a business which will change your life as you change others, contact me. I will send you the story I wrote 10 years ago which is now being expanded into a book and we can begin the conversation how you can join me in The Vocabulary Project.

No comments: