Sunday, May 12, 2013

Free Writing Lessons

Thanks for your response: I have provided millions of writers from my team to mentor new writers by giving them lessons. I only ask that the first lessons are FREE so that the student gets to know the writer online without any added pressures. Once the relationship develops, writer and student can and will make a fair compensation arrangement. To include you on my writing team for a 30 day trial for us to determine if this is right for you and for us, send your $25 paypal to stevetarde@gmail.com Once you have done so, you can expect to start hearing from students. Due to the volume of writers and students I deal with, make sure you bookmark my 8 year blog at www.steve-tarde.blogspot.com Of course, if you have a question, I try to get back to all at stevetarde@gmail.com

No comments: