Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mind Movies

I will teach you how to do one thing before you go to bed tonight which will change your life forever. If you want the novel, read my book GIFT TO MY DAD (Amazon). MIND MOVIES might be the final book I ever write on this subject which has consumed my entire life. All I need is one evening of your life to change the way you think forever. My work has fascinated sports legends such as Pistol Pete and The Mick and has mentored billionaires currently heading some of the world’s biggest companies. I still get great pleasure teaching MIND MOVIES to coaches and athletes who lead their teams to championships and enjoy the greatest years of their lives. In MIND MOVIES, I bring you along for the ride and I take you inside that one evening when everything in your life will change forever. You don’t learn how to make a MIND MOVIE. At least that is not how I teach it. Of course, I date back to a time when there was no talk about the power of attraction. I learned to play a role in my movie. I didn’t have to create an artificial environment. My life was the environment.

No comments: