Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Few Good Men (and Women)

March 30, 2013 Yes, it is both a blessing and a curse to have your blog read by tens of thousands of followers with thousands more by way of Facebook and Twitter. It leads to a lot of mail. And I try to answer every last one. Updates are frequent at www.steve-tarde.blogspot.com The growth of DEAR BULLY has put me in overdrive. Now, I am looking for a few good men (and women). My DEAR BULLY Chapters are showing up all across America. This means we need more Chapter leaders, writers and contributors. What about you? We inspire kids to take life changing action. Kids who are bullied today. Kids who have been bullied in the past. Those who want to be part of what we do and make a difference. How does it start? You find your way into my mailbox. And the conversation begins.

No comments: