Monday, February 25, 2013

Apprentice

Apprentice February was a crazy month and March begins on Friday. I started this month seeking stories for an anthology and I had to stop taking entries when the number reached over a thousand. Thanks for all the submissions. In March, I turn my attention to an apprentice. For 40 years, I have helped new writers put their life story in print and get it published. My book on Amazon, Gift to My Dad has been a Father’s Day classic for several years. My blog www.steve-tarde.blogspot.com is in its eighth year with thousands of readers. If your goal is to help other writers share their story with readers all over the world, I would love to teach you. I will keep all the fees while we get started and once you feel you can fly solo, I will have trained you to do what I do daily. Send me an email and we begin today.

No comments: