Monday, December 31, 2012

Haters

Many are jealous that I do so well as a mentor. When they see my ads here as I share this brilliant concept with others seeking gigs, a few are in a hurry to remove my message. But why? I seek others to join me and make money mentoring others in one of the oldest professions of our time. I discovered 40 years ago when I was a CPA that the ability to mentor was not only lucrative but could answer the goal in life to “whatever we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.” Sure, there are haters out there and I will have to live with my message being bounced only for me to revise it still again. Eight years of revisions at steve-tarde.blogspot.com Would you like to become a mentor and change lives? That is the only question you should be asking yourself.

No comments: