Sunday, December 30, 2012

Guru

1. gu•ru /ˈgo͝oro͞o/ Noun 1. (in Hinduism and Buddhism) A spiritual teacher, esp. one who imparts initiation. 2. Each of the ten first leaders of the Sikh religion. You would be willing to spend a princely sum if only you could meet with someone who would impart wisdom. But where does one find such a person? I have been mentoring those who aspire to become millionaires for decades. They come to me in San Diego or on SKYPE or online and they pay me well. If they come to me by way of a referral, I pay for the referral. I pay well. I ask why they seek me out. This is what they say. 1. You are an author with a track record and I am tired of scam artists 2. You have a CPA and I admire that 3. I like that you will meet with me and spend the day. 4. I like the lifetime (email) guarantee 5. I like (Gift To my Dad---Amazon) the way you write 6. I saw you in your play Baby Boomers and you are brilliant 7. I need a dedicated mentor. 8. Your students say you are the greatest teacher they ever had 9. I like your confidence—I need more of that 10. You have raised 2 amazing children---teach me What will you add to this list? See you in 2013.

No comments: